PowerPoint is the basis for much of the training material you use, and yet it’s text-heavy, dull, and boring. See how you can revolutionize your presentations and other training material using visuals, diagrams, and animated sequences, with some helpful how-to guides, and a collection of awesome PowerPoint tricks, plus a free PowerPoint toolkit to kick start your efforts for everyone that attends. Steps to take: 1. Attend this session. 2. Become a PowerPoint Legend.
Participants will be able to:
- Get rid of bullet points and delight your audiences with compelling visual slides.
- Create visual slides using the full range of PowerPoint’s tools to generate your own graphics.
- Manipulate photos within PowerPoint (with no need for Photoshop), so that they convey meaning.
- Use animation – including sophisticated animation – to tell your story effectively.
- Create, edit, format, and animate live graphs and charts quickly and easily.
- Build slides faster by using toolbars and shortcuts.
Anyone who uses PowerPoint.
Richard is a Director at BrightCarbon, the specialist presentation agency. He has helped to write and create thousands of presentations, and coached hundreds of teams to present more effectively using visuals, diagrams, and animated sequences that explain and reinforce the key points.