This webinar occurred in September 2016.
How well an RFP is written impacts your ability to respond and compete for assignment. “Garbage in, garbage out” - as the saying goes, contents of RFP documents can vary wildly and so can their quality. In this session, presenters discuss Federal RFP structures, best practices for review and response and the findings of a qualitative survey of Federal procurement documents.
- Learn about the factors that impact Federal procurement document assembly and quality.
- Understand the business case for RFPs with greater clarity
- Better understanding of solicitation language
- Better understanding of response language
- Why less is often more
- Identify common bid-killers and where to look for them
- Business development and/or proposal teams for current or future government contractors
- Procurement / purchasing teams
Fergal McGovern is CEO of VisibleThread, a provider of Compliance Matrix, Proposal Management & Bid Proposal software. He defines company strategy and is responsible for oversight of VisibleThread Docs and Clarity Grader products. Fergal developed the methodology for the company’s 2016 U.S. Government Procurement Index Report.
Phil Nesbitt is Director of Proposal Development for Artel LLC, a provider of a full portfolio of satellite and terrestrial network communications and infrastructure, cyber security, risk management and IT solutions. Phil is responsible for business strategy, assessment and development of Artel’s RFP response processes.