2015 APMP U.S. Compensation Report
APMP Member Price: FREE to APMP members
Not a member of APMP? Join now for as little as $150 USD.
The 2015 APMP U.S. Compensation Report details current employment trends of U.S. proposal, capture, business development and graphics industry professionals. The study includes detailed responses on what industry professionals earn, how long they've been in the industry, benefits they receive and data on organizational scope.
More than 990 U.S. industry members responded to the survey, which focuses on job roles that match the industry guidelines listed in the APMP Body of Knowledge. The survey results reveal:
- Valuable industry statistics on average salaries, highest paying industry segments, gender pay discrepancies
- The financial benefit of industry Certification
- "How to Use” guidelines that explain how to easily use the results
- A textual and graphical Executive Summary which highlights the key findings
- Detailed tables for different data aggregates (All Respondents, by Industry, by Experience, by Gender, by Education, by Region, etc.)
APMP uses security software to track these products. Please note, it is unlawful to share these products with individuals who have not acquired or purchased them directly from APMP.