Summer 2012 issue of the APMP Perspective published
Wednesday, August 08, 2012
Posted by: Dick Eassom
The Summer 2012 issue of the APMP Perspective has been published.
Articles in this issue include:
- Proposal Lone Ranger: It's All in the Definition
- The Collected Nonsense of The Accidental Proposal Manager
- The Compleat Proposaler: Resource to Win
- CEO/COO Forum: Mid-Year Update
- Ask the Graphics Guru: How to (Quickly) Write WINNING Action Captions
- An American Abroad: To Thine Own Self Be True — Beauty, Discrimination, and What to do About It
- Introducing Accreditation Headquarters: Log Your CEU Activities on the APMP Website
- Wordman's Production Corner: A Matter of Styles
Non-members can download and read selected articles. The full issue is only available to members.